Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It's "Only war"

Just a quick update...


I've been doing a bit of writing for Only War campaign and writing up some ideas for a non standard Imperial guard list which focus on the fluff for the 232nd AIF regiment as you can see in the above Tabs its a work in progress. I have the platoon characters who might be undergoing some name changes as I couldn't remember the Psyker's name and I'm sure I didn't get our drivers name right either. I'm excited about writing this stuff as its been awhile since I've written anything.

The Imperial Guard list will be well out of whack as the regiment is under equipped in vehicles and doesn't like abhumans. So there will be some adjustments stay tuned.

So my Potshot from the hill today is do you create fluff for you models? 

subscribing, comments, following is love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment