Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Guess who's back...

Its been awhile...

not a lot of wargaming has happened since my last post in 2016... much of 2017 was taken up by deteriating health and my desiel punk novel White witch black cat, until very late last year...

Ramskull is paying me in shinies to build his Infinity models... which seem to be every non Shavastii model in CA all of the yu Jing and now all of the haqquislam faction..... That is somewhere in the vinicinity of a couple of hundred pewter fiddly miniatures. I am going through them I think I am about a third of the way through.

The Novel has taken a huge amount of time I am now at 148000 words and nearing completion. You can check it out on Facebook. The beta readers are well enthused about it. Alternate universe where magic and talking Cats are real and it is set in WW2 in just before the Battle of Britian. The main characters are the White Witch, the black Cat and an Australian fighter pilot in the RAF.


Any back to hobbying and gaming.

Boardgaming Mansions of madness from Fantasy flight games, brilliant and pretty. The game has an app for either android or IOS and it functions as the GM for the game with voice overs and music I can not rate it highly enough 2 thumbs up.


I am involved in a Infinity Slow grow league and after 4 rounds I have played three games was sick for the 2nd round and lost all 3 Ive played. Very enjoyable games.

I have been also been playing fortnight infinity at Orbiwes' abode playing the GMC Recon rules. However the tournaments are coming thick and fast the gang have decided to play the upcoming ITS tournament missions to help me and the others prepare for them.

I back the Inifinity RPG and I am now Gming an infinity game on the other Tuesday not playing infinity. The slow grow league is on tuesday nights. So I have inifinity all tuesdays.

For the moment I am giving up on my NCA, Nomads, Yu jing and Haqq even though I am very haqq curious after assembling a lot of Ramskulls Haqq. And my anime instincts call me to build a JSA army and quite possibly the resolve to not do it will break once the new JSA sectorial comes out.

Shock Army and MRRF are my concentration at the moment. Shock Army is being used for the slow grow and MRRF are going to be my tournament army.

After years of playing unupdated Dark Angels I am used to playing with lagging armys :D 
Though I feel that MMRF is still competive as was the DA back in the day.

 And now the announcement are out that 5 new sectorials are coming out. Its unlikely MRRF will get any love in 2018

So the Potshot from the hill is what are you hobbying atm?












No comments:

Post a Comment