Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Guard after Guard....

So I had my first 40k game in a while and it wasn't with my beloved DA, it was with my now large Imperial Guard with a whole whopping 500 point game. I still managed to fit a Executioner in there...

A bare bones Executioner with just a Heavy bolter in the front. As well as a marbo which I forgot to use. Two vet squads and lord Commisar. Facing me was a Black templar army whos player is my Only War GM... it was his first outing in 6th ed...

Even with the three shots of executioner goodness of plasmadom and a BS of 3 I was expecting a massive scare to Black templar man and him trouncing me... As per let the wookie win doctrine... unfortunately not so much I seized initiave... he had two ten man squads and a captain... by the end of my first round shooting he was down to one ten man squad a captain and a lonely missile launcher yeah 2 direct hits a one inch scatter was hurty to say the least. His intact squad wiped out the objective hunting Veterans turn two oh wait that was first blood duh I hadnt killed the missile launcher. He failled to kill the exectioner with his captain which then wiped out the second tactical squad completely. He gave up after only one hp knocked off and three charges against it woohoo for AV 11 in the rear and moved towards the actual objective that my vets were on along with my commisar were holding on to but the game time ran out I won 3 to 1. In short his dice sucked and mine rocked but he did have a good time which was the point and then we went back to his place and did hobby and watched anime.

Potshot From The Hill Do you think that dice either hate you or love you or like me think it well all come right in the end?

Subscribing commenting  and sharing is love...

No comments:

Post a Comment