Thursday, August 29, 2013

Things that make you go hmmmm....

So I was typing up the ANZACs rules and began to realise that the entire write up was heavily slanted with regards to Australian flavour and none towards the New Zealanders... As William Wallace said as Mel Gibson "We shall have to remedy that."



The obvious one is Maouris to Ogryns but with higher leadership as all the Maouris I know are intelligent, nice and friendly if overly large... even by my standards. I'm not short at all for those who've never met me. I am thinking that as a funny they could also have halfling entertainment stars referring to a certain real world Movie franchise. After that I'm stuck...

No I am not going to have rough riders riding big sheep.... well probably not.......

My Potshot from the hill is what other unique New Zealander elements can we add?

Commenting Subscribe sharing is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment